Versapay

So do we need to do anything regarding the switch to Versapay or does it just happen for us on 2/17?
Tagged:

Comments

• igotthisnow
    igotthisnow Registered User ✭✭✭
    Well, what's the Versapay story?  It's the first I've heard of it....
    Thanks
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    helenatim said:
    So do we need to do anything regarding the switch to Versapay or does it just happen for us on 2/17?
    You'll need to click the link in the email and create an account to keep billing seamless.
  • helenatim
    helenatim Registered User ✭✭✭
    MamaDuke7 said:
    helenatim said:
    You'll need to click the link in the email and create an account to keep billing seamless.
    Or else they stop billing me? That would be fine ;)
  • helenatim
    Great start with Versapay.  Two payments went thru and two are being denied. Tried both of my cc's and neither one works.
    @storable_support can you help with this
  • jimbo1956
    jimbo1956 Registered User
    I have been on autopay for years, How about fixing stuff that does not work instead of messing with something that works fine.
  • helenatim
    Versapay took my payments at 230am.  So I guess its working properly
  • jimbo1956
    jimbo1956 Registered User
    Rejected all of mine this morning at 2am
  • LADYLIFT1
    LADYLIFT1 Registered User ✭✭✭
    What is versa pay?
  • helenatim
    LADYLIFT1 said:
    What is versa pay?
    It is the new payment system for facility owners to pay Storable each month. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads