Rate changes

Anyone know how to get rid of pending rate changes on the bulletin?  Aside from opening and dismissing all with a note.  I do this and its back the next day.

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    The only way is to change the parameters or turn off the Rate Optimization if you don't intend to change them.  Otherwise, if you're set to check for increases daily, they're going to pop up daily.

If you don't intend to change them for just a while, you can go into those accounts and select to turn off automatic rate management in their ledger settings.
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    If you are holding off on rate changes for a while, set them with a far out future date.  When we paused in 2020 I set the change date to 2022.  
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MamaDuke7 and @AnitaJohnson1269 are correct. The highlighted portion on the image below is the value that controls how frequently new suggested rate increases appear. 0 allows for daily checks but isn't recommended to keep on permanently. There are two options: 1) disable the feature entirely (top-left) until you want to schedule increases again or 2) change the review frequency to once a month (or longer). 

• Big
    Big Registered User
    Thank you, I will find this and set for 6 mo.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads