New Davinci Lock Integration

Options
In the last Sitelink update a couple days ago, it said there was new Davinci lock integration. It had directions to enable "Electronic Locks" which I did and made sure the box was checked but I see zero difference with Davinci lock integration. Davinci lock codes still only show up in Unit Notes. The update said they would now appear under modify units but I see nothing there when I look. I went thru and did about 35 overlocks today and can't figure out anything that changed.

Am I completely oblivious or did nothing change in how Davinci locks are handled?

Comments

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    after selecting a unit(s) in modify units, instead of clicking "Edit Selections" you can click "Batch Edit Unit Locks".

It will show all units and let you change the codes on the right side, showing existing codes on the left side.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @teesee150 - This latest update provides the groundwork for Davinci locks. We are working with Davinci to begin using the new feature to populate the lock codes within SiteLink and will notify you when it becomes available. -Lyndsey H
  • teesee150
    teesee150 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    @teesee150 - This latest update provides the groundwork for Davinci locks. We are working with Davinci to begin using the new feature to populate the lock codes within SiteLink and will notify you when it becomes available. -Lyndsey H
    themage said:
    after selecting a unit(s) in modify units, instead of clicking "Edit Selections" you can click "Batch Edit Unit Locks".

It will show all units and let you change the codes on the right side, showing existing codes on the left side.

I see it now. 

I really hope Storable puts this info somewhere easier to find/edit. We also use the locks on all of our empty units so I hope it will show that info as well and not just overlocks.

It would be AWESOME if Sitelink had a new keycode for forms that could include the lock combo from davinci as well. That's my biggest problem right now, Davinci texts/emails don't go thru to a lot of customers and it makes it really hard to automate the online rental process when a key part of it doesn't work. If there was a keycode for Sitelink forms for Davinici lock combo, I could send it with their welcome email letter we send out.
  • GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello support,

I was wondering on the progress of this, as we would like to begin using our Davinci locks as well.
    Thank you in advance.
  • teesee150
    teesee150 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    @storable_support

It would be AWESOME if Sitelink had a new keycode for forms that could include the lock combo from davinci as well. That's my biggest problem right now, Davinci texts/emails don't go thru to a lot of customers and it makes it really hard to automate the online rental process when a key part of it doesn't work. If there was a keycode for Sitelink forms for Davinici lock combo, I could send it with their welcome email letter we send out.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads