Emailing Preliminary Lien Notices in CA via Storable?

Options
GlenMark
GlenMark Registered User ✭✭✭
I know there are third-party services who offer the ability to email Prelien Notices (which are California approved), but my question is, does Storable?

Best Answers

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @GlenMark- SiteLink offers integrations with SimpleCertifiedMail for snail mail and RPost for email to meet most "receipt of mailing" proof requirements.The actual contents of the prelien document can be customized if necessary but SiteLink also has a basic CA prelien letter built in. If you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to call our support team at 919-865-0789 > Option 2.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I used the Simple Certified Mail option through Sitelink for years in CA.  Easy to use and to go back for proof when needed.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads