Editing a Walk Thru order and map issues?

Options
GlenMark
GlenMark Registered User ✭✭✭
edited February 2023 in SiteLink myHub
We are spending a little more time utilizing MyHub's capabilities when doing walk-thru tours of our facilities. However, our new employee brought this to my attention that the general walk-thru order is a little confusing.

I don't like the Walk-Thru portion of MyHub. Yes, it comes up somewhat alphabetically and numerically. I say somewhat, because for example, our buildings are A thru I but on the walk-thru order, one label has our C units and then goes directly to our F units. The other is, for example, I01 is lumped in with I10, I11, and so forth. However, shouldn't the I01 be lumped in with I02, I03, and so forth?

Also, on the 3D map... on a phone (iPhone and Android), I can go to the map, and then double tap a unit and it comes up with the unit status (which we can make notes on things like if units are locked open, etc. Yet, on our iPad Air 2, we cannot double tap on a unit on the map to get the same information... if that at all makes any sense.

Our goal with MyHub on mobile devices is to be able to do real-time walk thru reports, as well as being able to contact tenants regarding issues, and having the ability to take a payment while we are working in our facilities. It seems as though MyHub is not as convenient as we would like it to be for what we want to use it for.

Answers

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Options
    In Sitelink, Setup, Units and Tenants, Walk Thru Order, you can arrange the units in whatever order you want and it should then be reflected in the walkthru in MyHub.

If you have a large number of units, save often (OK out of the screen) while editing the walkthru order. If you take too long between saves, it may ask you to refresh and you will lose your progress. At least, that is what I remember from when I did ours some years ago.

I am afraid I can't help with map issues since it is a feature we don't use and I don't have access to.
  • GlenMark
    Options
    Perfect! Thanks for the tip on realigning the walk-thru order. That worked perfectly!

Now if I can figure out how to get the map to work like it does on our phones, we should be set!
  • GlenMark
    Options
    On the 3D map... on a phone (iPhone and Android), I can go to the map, and then double-tap a unit and it comes up with the unit status (which we can make notes on things like if units are locked open, etc. Yet, on our iPad Air 2, we cannot double-tap on a unit on the map to get the same information... if that at all makes any sense.

Our goal with MyHub on mobile devices is to be able to do real-time walk thru reports, as well as being able to contact tenants regarding issues, and having the ability to take a payment while we are working in our facilities. It seems as though MyHub is not as convenient as we would like it to be for what we want to use it for.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads