DAILY CLOSE WITH $0 MADE, NOT SHOWING UP ON DAILY CLOSE

Options
MOUNTAIN_2
MOUNTAIN_2 Registered User
Hi Everyone!! I had a close on 2/20/2023, and made no money at all: no cash, check or credit card. I noticed today, that there is nothing for that day at all on the daily close list. So my question is, because that was my first time not making any money, and seeing nothing on the daily close for the 20th, is this normal?
-Mountain Avenue Self Storage

Best Answer

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    In settings, program defaults, Daily Close, you can set the automatic midnight close to make $0 deposits, or to only run if payments have been made.

Answers

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you are looking at the "Previous Deposits" list, I believe it wont show up as there was nothing deposited.
    I can't verify that against ours right now, so I could be wrong.
  • MOUNTAIN_2
    Options
    Yes, I am looking at Previous Deposits and its not showing anything for the 20th. It jumps from 2/19 to 2/21
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On your calendar, does it show the lock that means a daily close was done?
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Our system is set to do a second daily close at midnight (to capture any online payments after hours) every day and all of them are showing on the list, even the $0 closes.  
  • MOUNTAIN_2
    Options
    So this is what it looks like, and since this is the first time happening with no money made at all, I don't know if this is supposed to have a missing day.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Options
    It looks like a Daily Close wasn't done.  If it was done, it would be there with Zeros.

Check your Calendar.  If it has a lock on that day, the close was done.  Sundays we are closed, so no Daily Close is done.  So you can see the difference.  What does yours show?

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads