ZELLE PAYMENTS

Options
I have had several customers ask if we take zelle. We haven't as of yet. But thinking about it. No credit card fees sounds pretty good.

Comments

• helenatim
    helenatim Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Would you then manually enter the payment into SL?
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    helenatim said:
    Yes. There's another manager in my area that uses SL but switched to running her cards thru PayPal when they made us merge to Storable Payments.
  • helenatim
    helenatim Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    ESS said:
    helenatim said:
    Yes. There's another manager in my area that uses SL but switched to running her cards thru PayPal when they made us merge to Storable Payments.
    Wow.  Enter 1000 payments manually into SL??  No thanks! 
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    helenatim said:
    ESS said:
    helenatim said:
    Wow.  Enter 1000 payments manually into SL??  No thanks! 
    Agree...but It works for her. She makes a day of it and they save money, I don't think she's got quite that many to do tho

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads