PDF Converter Error

Does anyone else get an error when generating documents that requires you to download a PDF converter? I've spoken to support, and when they remoted in to the system they did something and said it should fix the problem but it seems to have even made it worse... the problem isn't the converter or downloading it, but it seems to be downloading directly into my startup folder. When I restart my computer, it opens a shell window with an error on it. Then I tried to delete the file from the startup folder and put in in Sitelink's home directory, and the error returned... now, after Sitelink did whatever they did to "fix" it, even with the files in my startup (a zip, a folder, and an .exe), Sitelink is still generating this error. Anyone else having this issue? Some guidance would be helpful. Thank you!

Comments

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @sQcrates - This is a specific PC issue and I would recommend calling back into support to troubleshoot since the last fix didn't work. -Lyndsey H

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads