Cancel/Void an ACH payment before its commited?

Options
teesee150
teesee150 Registered User ✭✭✭
I have an ACH payment that ran thru the night on autobill that I forgot to cancel yesterday. Is there anyway to cancel the ACH payment thru Sitelink or Storable Payments before it gets processed thru the customers bank account? I have not committed the payment yet thru Sitelink.

Comments

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options
    <Edited to remove incorrect advice>
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @teesee150 - SiteLink does not have a way to cancel an ACH payment - only to mark it as NSF if it gets rejected. If the error is discovered very quickly, it may be possible to log into the virtual terminal or call the processing company to cancel or void the payment. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads