Vote For Storable!

Options
storable_support
storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭

We have some exciting news to share with you! Storable has been nominated in not one, not two, but EIGHT categories for the Inside Self-Storage (ISS) 2023 Best of Business Awards. 

We are super pumped about this recognition and would love your support. The categories we are nominated in are:

• Best Management Software
  • Best Marketing Services
  • Best Online Directory (Sparefoot)
  • Best Payment Services
  • Best Tech Support
  • Best Technology Innovation
  • Best Tenant Insurance
  • Most Innovative Product - please write in Storable; there is no dropdown

We know that voting may not be the most thrilling thing on your to-do list, but we hope you'll consider taking a moment to cast your vote for Storable in the ISS Best of Business Awards. 

Your vote will help us showcase our exceptional products and services in the self-storage industry. Plus, there's nothing like a little friendly competition to get the adrenaline pumping! 

Vote Here

Voting closes on 3/31/2023.

And remember, you can only submit the survey once, so make sure to vote in all the categories that catch your eye during the same session.

We appreciate your continued support and loyalty to Storable. With your help, we can keep delivering top-notch products and services to the self-storage industry.

If you have any questions or just want to say hi, feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Best regards,
The Storable Team 🙌

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll def vote for management software category. don't have knowledge on some options and ones like tech innovation & payments, can't vote for Storable until some issues and products are fixed and released. Great management software tho!
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options
    If I vote, will you try to hire more people to get our requested improvements for a more efficient/cost-saving product(s)? B)
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Voting ends on March 31st! Don't forget to get your votes in before then.
  • SelfStorageSMS
    SelfStorageSMS Registered User
    Options
    Voting ends on May 31st! Don't forget to get your votes in before then.
    *March 31st

Bo

808-345-3275 text&call  |  bo@selfstoragesms.com  |  SelfStorageSMS.com

• SelfStorageSMS
    edited March 2023
    Options
    I voted.

Keeping on with the "friendly competition"  ;) please vote for us in these categories:
    • Most Innovative Product (write-in "SelfStorageSMS")
    See you at the ISS World Expo in 3 weeks!

Bo

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @storable_support I'm not enjoying the advertising done in here recently.
  • SelfStorageSMS
    Options
    I voted.

Keeping on with the "friendly competition"  ;) please vote for us in these categories:
    • Most Innovative Product (write-in "SelfStorageSMS")
    See you at the ISS World Expo in 3 weeks!
    If you are going to ISS this year, here is a link to a discount...
    https://l.feathr.co/-ISS_World_Expo_2023/SelfStorageSMS
    Hope to see you there!

Bo

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads