Electronic Locks Update

Options
On February 8th Sitelink released an update the the following for electronic locks was added.  I have sent support a question on how this works.  Needless to say they was not very helpful.  If I am understanding correctly you have to open modify units, then batch edit locks and enter each lock code manually.  If that is the case I don’t see how this is beneficial as it takes time entering the lock codes and it also leave room for someone to enter the wrong code.  Up until this past Friday anytime we would change a lock status in DaVinci the lock number & code would show up in the notes history on the map screen and you would also see the info in the tenant history.  This is not showing up now.  I reported it to SiteLink and they said the problem was with DaVinci so I have reported it to them as well and they are working on getting that fixed.

So if any one has enabled this electronic lock feature in setup and is currently using it can you please give me more details.

Thanks!! 

Comments

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Self_Storage_Life -

DaVinci can use our API to seed and manage the lock codes for a site's units. The UI in SiteLink allows users to manually enter but that isn't necessary. It sounds like you've already done it but you'll want to contact DaVinci to discuss your integration.
  • teesee150
    teesee150 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm having problems with Davinci locks not showing up either the past few days. 

I also have quite a few customers over the last several weeks that are not getting their codes from Davinci upon rental either.
  • teesee150
    teesee150 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I sent a support ticket into Davinci last night. As of this afternoon, everything is back to working as expected.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads