Annual Invoice vs Monthly Invoice

Options
helenatim
helenatim Registered User ✭✭✭
I Invoice all of my tenants monthly except for Verizon, who wish to pay yearly. I have gone to Ledger Settings and changed the invoicing to Annual, but it is not generating a correct invoice. Am I missing something?

Answers

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options
    I did those steps in Demo mode and it worked. (Jackie Chan now pays annually if y'all were wondering)
    Is it showing an incorrect amount or?
    Only thing I can say without further info, be sure their account is checked for Send an Invoice and make sure the days before due is set so it's prompted on that date to send....with 100 days away being the highest it goes
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is incorrect about the invoice?  That info could help us troubleshoot for you.
  • helenatim
    helenatim Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    They have a $54 partial month balance due for May so when I generated a new invoice, it only showed that balance. 
    I am wondering if they pay that off, will the next invoice be Annual?
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes.  The rest has to be paid off first.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads