AVS partial mismatch

I have tenants that have a partial mismatch with the zip not matching.  We have only 7 zip codes for our City.  I have changed it to every one of those zip codes and each one failed.
Tagged:

Answers

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    AVS results is a known issue at this time. Per SiteLink, they are not charging the additional fee for mismatches due to this known error.
  • Stacy
    Stacy Registered User
    I thought I would share a new learning about this. I'm finally down to 6.  I found that if you only put in the street address numbers and then verify, it will come back with the box stating it doesn't match, but once you close that box, the main screen says it's a match and it lowers my number of mismatches.  It is only looking for the zip and numbers in the address area. So, I though I would try the PO Box ones with just the number of the PO Box.  That worked too!  I had a street address only not work, but just the Apartment number only and that worked.  I think the remaining 6 must be a real mismatch, so may consider calling the tenants for those.  Good luck with this!
  • pammerjammer1964
    pammerjammer1964 Registered User
    Thanks for the input Stacy.  I just gave up on it when It told me the zip code did not match and I tried every zip code for our city and it still said the zip code did not match.  If they are not charging us then I will not worry about it until they do charge.
  • helenatim
    helenatim Registered User ✭✭✭
    I still have 230 of these and will no longer try to do anything about it.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    helenatim said:
    I still have 34 but since we've been told we're not charged more, I have also given-up. The addresses are 100% correct and a match, but not according to SL!
  • sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
    ESS said:
    helenatim said:
    I still have 34 but since we've been told we're not charged more, I have also given-up. The addresses are 100% correct and a match, but not according to SL!
    The best way I have found to get the mismatches off my reminders screen, is to go to those 34 people and delete and re-enter one character, then don't hit check AVS, just hit save. It removes it from my "to do" list but when you run reports, it shows it as unchecked. No biggie, it's off my daily screen view and that's what matters to me!
  • ESS
    ESS said:
    helenatim said:
    The best way I have found to get the mismatches off my reminders screen, is to go to those 34 people and delete and re-enter one character, then don't hit check AVS, just hit save. It removes it from my "to do" list but when you run reports, it shows it as unchecked. No biggie, it's off my daily screen view and that's what matters to me!
    I would totally do this to clear the reminder, but there's been times I went to edit an address and the system made me re-enter the CVV, which I don't usually keep on-hand. I tread lightly when it comes to editing any of the card info if the tenant isn't in the store lol....I do not like having to call them to ask for any of the card info again. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads