Can't find form print options...

Options
mistore
mistore Registered User ✭✭
I've done it before, and I remember it being fairly easy and straightforward, but I can't find it now.

I need to change what forms get printed off on a Move Out. I had a custom move out letter at one point, but the inserted keyword functions didn't work so I stopped using it. I've changed it now to eliminate those keyword functions but I can't figure out where you designate what forms print on move out?

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Setup>CRM Campaign Schedule
  • mistore
    Options
    ESS said:
    Setup>CRM Campaign Schedule
    Huh. Interesting, I don't use any of that...  :D 

When I move some body out, it asks to print a Move Out Receipt, and then asks to print a Move Out Letter. I also used to have a couple of different Move Out Letters, dependent on what type of rental they had.

Over the years I've tweaked them all, and ended up doing something to turn one of them off because it ended up just being duplicate info. I've been focused on expansion and development for a while, but am now circling back to operations and management since we've expanded and have staff, and am revamping paperwork. I just can't find where that stuff is set up at...  

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @mistore - SiteLink allows users to generate the following during a move-out (based on choices):
    • Change of address notice
    • Refund receipt
    • Payment receipt
    • Move-out receipt
    • Tenant Notes

Move-outs do not currently have the option to choose additional documents. If more are needed, you'll want to go to "Reprint Forms" screen after the move-out to create the desired documents.

• mistore
    Options
    @storable_support Where are those options located? 
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @mistore - They occur as prompts during the move-out process. Only the relevant prompts based on user actions are given. For example -the 'change of address notice' prompt is only shown if the user updates the tenant's personal information. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads