Is there a way to view who rented all the units for the month?

Options
I can't find anything that lists which employee rented each unit. I know you can go look in each individual account but looking for something quicker than that if possible 

Answers

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't have the clearance to pull a custom report, so I'm not sure if it's available there.
    The only way I've been able to find that info, in bulk, is to pull the Rent Change History report. That's the only report I'm aware of, that has the employee initials that rented the unit along with the date it was rented
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options
    pdss2019 said:
    I can't find anything that lists which employee rented each unit. I know you can go look in each individual account but looking for something quicker than that if possible 
    Go into Reports, select "Manager Activity" (lower right) and then the date range (daily, monthly etc.) the report will list each employee and totals for rentals and a bunch of other metrics.

I just realized that you may be looking for more detail such as which unit numbers were rented by which employee?  I don't know of an easy way to pull that offhand
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you pull a Move-In Move-Out report and export it to excel, you can get a lot more information.  Slide the lower bar right and you can see the login initials for the move in. 
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you pull a Move-In Move-Out report and export it to excel, you can get a lot more information.  Slide the lower bar right and you can see the login initials for the move in. 
    Ahh! I tend to forget exporting will show more info than the standard report!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads