Issues with card transactions today?

GlenMark
GlenMark Registered User ✭✭✭
Earlier this morning I tried to take a card payment from a tenant, and it was kicked back with this notice:

"Msg: Payment failed to process: 
Transaction declined: Please retry Reason Code:       "

Normally there is a reason code, but for this, there was not.

I also just now tried to take a card payment for a tenant with multiple units that are past due and received this:

"Payment failed to process:
Transaction declined: Invalid transaction. This merchant, card or terminal is not permitted to perform this transaction, or the transaction type is invalid, or Fiserv is unable to route a refund request to the network, or there is an issue with the xml message. If a 902 is returned when submitting a completion for the second time, the first completion submitted has been successfully applied, even if the device did not receive a response in the first completion."

We have had the tenant's card on file for a while now and have never had issues with completing a transaction before. Plus! I have never seen this type of notice before.

What does it mean?

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every now and then I'll get the top message and just try it again later. 
    As for today, I haven't had any issues running cards.
  • storage_queen3210
    storage_queen3210 Registered User
    I haven't had any issues. Maybe contact your payment processing company?
  • helenatim
    helenatim Registered User ✭✭✭
    I think this is his payment processing company - Storable/Sitelink.

I also had a bunch of "fail to Process" messages on the 1st of the month.  This was at the tail end of processing 800 autopays. So I waited til later in the day and they all went through.
    I also seem to average about 10 a month that don't go thru on autopay but immediately go thru individually.
    Its not perfect, but its pretty close.
  • GlenMark
    Ran more cards on auto pay and each one came back:

Msg: CC Processor Error: Failure - Verify if payment was processed before retrying Reason Code: 
  • GlenMark
    helenatim said:
    I think this is his payment processing company - Storable/Sitelink.

Yep, Storable.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads