Is there a forms keyword for the overlock fee?

Options
mistore
mistore Registered User ✭✭
I'm going through and updating my paperwork and fee schedule. I can't find a keyword to insert the overlock fee into the paperwork notices. Is there one??

As a workaround, I'm using the Late Fee #2 for the price, but then not turning it on so I don't double charge, which is kind of clunky as I need to remember to change the amount in both places when the overlock fee or paperwork changes.

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's no keyword for overlock fee.
    Our system applies the first late fee when we do overlocks (both on 8th), so it's Late Fee #1 for us 
    <Tenant.LateFee1>
    You could customize one of your late fee amounts, if it's different than a standard late fee, then setup the Past due schedule so it will automatically apply if the parameters are met. 
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SiteLink does not have a keyword for Overlock Fee because it does not have a built-in charge type for Overlock Fee.

Generally, this cost is factored into a site's Late Fee #1. There are other built-in fees that may be repurposed for Overlock Fee if they are not already in use. A possible candidate would be the Cut Lock Fee which some sites do when they put their own lock on a unit (instead of a separate event.)

I recommend looking in the "Tenant Default Fees" section of the Charges setup screen to identify any unused fees that would be suitable.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads