Gate code Suspended denied

Options
sdgr35
sdgr35 Registered User ✭✭
my tenant that has 3 units, code says denied. I went into the gate program Storlogix and unchecked suspended. refreshed both programs sitelink and storlogix and the code is still denied 

Anyone know what is going on here? TIA

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are all 3 units paid up?
    We've been having an issue when past due tenants pay, we have to go in and manually uncheck the suspended box.
    If you haven't already, from the initial start-up sign in screen, log in, then click Perform the Start-of-Day Gate Update. That hasn't helped us, but might help you.
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options
    It needs to be set in Sitelink, or Sitelink will just lock it out in Storlogix again.
    If the tenant paid, Sitelink should automatically allow access. If only some of their units are paid, there is a setting in Sitelink to allow or deny access. (Setup, Access Setup, Mode 0, Mode 1, or Mode 2)

In Sitelinks payment screen, you can select the access tab, edit, and set gate status locked or unlocked there. I am not sure, but Sitelink may automatically change this back depending on other settings.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads