Email invoices

Options
I am trying to email invoices and they are not processing. I have logged out of sitelink, restarted the computer and logged out and back into our email. Nothing works. How can I fix this? Thanks

Comments

• art
    art Registered User
    Options
    I think there is a problem with the mail client in sitelink because if I try to email receipts, from within the sitelink payment screen,  it is returned by the mailer-daemon, with the subject: message delivery failure.
    Error is 550-5.7.1 Messages missing a valid message ID header are not 550 5.7.1 accepted.
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I started getting those from our gmail clients.  I had to contact our email provider (we are a .com) they had to "verify our email".  Gmail was blocking our emails to our tenants as "spam" because our email wasn't verified.  Once they went through the steps, we have not had any emails returned with this error. 
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @aasstorage - The most common issue is that your email password was changed and then it wasn't updated in SiteLink. If you recently changed your email password, update your email password in Sitelink under Setup > Email. If you have not recently changed the password please contact support at 919-865-0789, Option 2 for further assistance. 
  • GlenMark
    GlenMark Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    @aasstorage - The most common issue is that your email password was changed and then it wasn't updated in SiteLink. If you recently changed your email password, update your email password in Sitelink under Setup > Email. If you have not recently changed the password please contact support at 919-865-0789, Option 2 for further assistance. 

Yep, we had that issue a while back and all it stemmed from was changing our Gmail password and not updating it in SiteLink. Once we did that, no more issues.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads