Payments Not Recorded in SL- Update Check for duplicates!

Options
JulieAton
JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
I am losing what faith I had in this company.  I am forced to switch to their payment processing this week. Oddly my payments wouldn't process yesterday and they said it was SBOA/Paya/Sage issue.  Today all payments processed extremely slow and the screen would just hang up for minutes after.  
Here is the email I just got:

Payments not recorded in SiteLink

Today, June 13, 2023, we experienced an issue that caused an error message in SiteLink when attempting to process some payments. We are working to resolve the issue going forward, however receipts for these transactions were not recorded in SiteLink and duplicate payments may have been processed while the error was occurring. 

We recommend following the instructions below to find and resolve impacted transactions. 

1. Access the Daily Close Report or Receipts Details Reports in SiteLink to view payments processed on 6/13/23.
  2. Access your credit card processor’s virtual terminal reporting to find transactions that were processed on 6/13/23 but not recorded in SiteLink.
  3. You may need to take one or more of the following actions to resolve each transaction that was not recorded in SiteLink.
    1. Record an offline payment to create a receipt in SiteLink for the transactions that were not recorded.
    2. Void any same-day duplicate transactions within SiteLink.
    3. Refund any duplicate transactions after June 13, 2023 within the virtual terminal.

We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions, please contact our Support Team at merchantsupport@sitelink.com or 512-886-1840.

Comments

• BusyProperties
    BusyProperties Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I had one of these yesterday. In myhub it shows as paid but it is not posted to the tenant's unit. I submitted an email this morning to follow up on it, no response yet. 
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had one of these yesterday. In myhub it shows as paid but it is not posted to the tenant's unit. I submitted an email this morning to follow up on it, no response yet. 
    You need to go into the tenant's account and do an offline payment. Type in the amount, for card # type in * and the last 4 of their card, any expiration date, code can be 9999. This will then post the payment but not run the tenant's card again

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads