Running CRM campaign through My Hub?

Options
morespacewa
morespacewa Registered User
Is it possible to run CRM through My Hub?  I have a large number CRM to send out and can only send 200 at a time through the Web Edition.  I have been running the invoices through My Hub in the background so I can still use Web Ed.  But it wont let me click on the CRM in my reminders through My Hub. 😫 

Comments

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see a way to run CRM through MyHub. If this is something you often need to do, it might be worthwhile to bring in a laptop or second computer to handle the tasks that take a lot of time.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The biggest downfall of MyHub is you can't access any of the Letters
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @morespacewa - Currently, CRM has to be ran in web edition. Sorry for the inconvenience!

• igotthisnow
    igotthisnow Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never really understood the reason for having MyHub.  

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads