How to send an email to all tenants with a picture attached?

Options
We're planning to send out a mass email to all tenants with a referral discount. I have the flyer made up, I'm just not sure how to include it in an email through SiteLink.

Answers

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can set up a letter in Sitelink (Setup, Form Setup) and insert/ attach a picture and then create a CRM campaign to send out the letter.
  • PLstorage
    PLstorage Registered User
    Options
    themage said:
    You can set up a letter in Sitelink (Setup, Form Setup) and insert/ attach a picture and then create a CRM campaign to send out the letter.
    Would that be HTML or RTF?
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should be able to do it in either format. RTF might be easier to work with inside Sitelink.
  • PLstorage
    Options
    Is there a way to change the size of the image without decreasing the quality so much? SiteLink has very minimal space for images and it makes it so that the picture is super tiny.
  • themage
    Options
    You can resize images on the page in Sitelink (dragging the corners). When you import them, they should insert as the original size and quality (It may do some weird things with the colors in some full color images.) That said, if you are emailing notices with images, try to keep the file size small by reducing color depth and/or using compressed formats like .JPG

If the image is too small in Sitelink when you import it, try opening the same file in an image editor and save or export it with a size close to what you need on the page.
  • PLstorage
    Options

Even after multiple attempts to resize after downloading the .jpg, and dragging the corners of the picture in SiteLink Form Setup, it still gives me this warning when I try to save it.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @PLstorage - if this is still giving you issues, please call our support team and they will be able to help you troubleshoot. Unfortunately we don't know exactly what could be happening here without more information.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads