Text Messaging

Options
FSS
FSS Registered User
Why do we continue to pay a third party for text messaging and does Storable plan to incorporate that feature into the software in the future?

Comments

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @FSS- SiteLink has looked into bundling SMS service in its subscription package but we have not found a favorable solution that meets enough needs to become an integrated part of the product at this time. 
  • helenatim
    helenatim Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    If SL were to add SMS services, I am guessing it could cost more than the $25-40 per month that a third party charges.
  • teesee150
    teesee150 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Storables also owns StorEdge which does  support SMS messaging right from the software. 

StorEdge also has built in website templates that aren't from the 1990s.

Sitelink is seriously lacking in a lot features that I would expect in 2023.
  • igotthisnow
    igotthisnow Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Sitelink has been working on this for years...supposedly.   I told a Sitelink rep once at the Vegas convention to walk across the carpet and ask StoreEdge for insight on how to pull this off.  We also need map intergration with online rentals, which StorEdge has. 
  • Jim0623
    Jim0623 Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    Sitelinks response in this thread is straight comedy!!!!!! Bro... It's twilio... just like STOREDGE USES... Ya know that other company you own.... JUST DO IT EXACTLY HOW THEY DO IT. I pay selfstorageSMS $100 per month because this hasnt been figured out. Its laughable.. How have they not figured out texting in 2023. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads