date/time selection prior to sending Lien Notice (eSign)

Options
DDP3
DDP3 Registered User ✭✭✭
When sending our lien notice thru forms via eSign; It prompts me to select the auction date and time, in addition to the payment due date. 

Is there somehow I can add this feature on one of my other forms like a Settlement Agreement?

If we have an out of state tenant who wants to do a settlement, I would like to input all of that info (partial payment amount, move out deadline, etc.) before actually sending the eSign email, just like a lease that would be out for signature. 

Right now our only option is to print out the settlement, physically write in all of the required places, and then advise the tenant they must be present in the office to sign. 

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Best Answer

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @ddepriest - Unfortunately there aren't any other keywords that would meet your request.

Answers

• AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can edit the form to include "keywords" that will auto fill in or prompt and entry. For example... Unless payment is made in Full by <Date.InsertPromptPayment> at 5:30 P.M. the property will be sold at public auction on  <Date.InsertPromptAuction>  
  • DDP3
    DDP3 Registered User ✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Thank you, I was not aware of that. @AnitaJohnson1269

Is there any other "keyword" I can input that would allow me to type in a certain dollar amount for each settlement? For example.. "tenant has agreed to pay a partial payment of in the amount of <_________>." 

If I were to send our settlement form via eSign right now, it shows up to the tenant for them to input the dollar amount/date/signature. I would like to add that info myself beforehand, that way it only asks the tenant for just a signature at the bottom.
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    <Tenant.BalanceTotal> will insert the current balance, but I don't know of any keyword that will allow you to enter an arbitrary amount.

If you preview a form from the payment screen, you can edit it and enter whatever info you want and email it, but that wont work with eSign.

You could set the form to say "payment of 20% (Twenty percent) of the total balance due (<Tenant.BalanceTotal>) by <Date.InsertPromptPaymentWithTime>" or something like that.

• DDP3
    DDP3 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I like that idea of just a certain percentage required, with the full total due to still autogenerate. -I think I might be able to make something like that work, thank you @themage

Please let me know if there are any other keywords I can input which would allow me to type in any dollar amount that I choose @storable_support

• AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options
    I have used "company name" to insert comments or things there is no key word for.  On their information page, under company name,put the "$ amount" agreed upon and use Tenant.CompName as the key word.  You could also use one of the Alternate lines if Company name is already being used, such as Tenant.AltStreetAddress2

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads