Dismiss unowed reverse???

sdgr35 Registered User ✭✭
I dismissed a tenants balance as unowed after moving them out in the system, but now need to pay them. Is there a way to reverse this?


  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 20
    If it hasn't been more than 5 days since you moved them out, reverse the move out and start over.

    Adjustments>Moved out Accounts>find tenant>right side of screen "Undo Move Out"
  • sdgr35
    sdgr35 Registered User ✭✭
    Its been more than 5 days
  • sdgr35
    sdgr35 Registered User ✭✭
    I just spoke to sitelink and they said there is no way to refund it or add it back in and to just process a check for the amount. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads