Creating Invoices Manually

Options
I have a tenant that wants to be invoiced for 2 years. I am really not looking forward to manually entering dates for the next two years. The "old" system allowed you to click to add dates under edit charges & payments. I don't see that anywhere now. Anyone know if there is an easier way to make this happen? 

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would change the ledger settings to annual billing and then add 2 future charges.  Done!
  • BusyProperties
    BusyProperties Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    @MamaDuke7 it only lets me process one invoice at a time. How do you add a second future charge for the second year she is asking for? 
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the payments screen, you should be able to check the "add future charges" box and set the number to as many months (or years if on annual billing) you want added. 
    Save and ok out, then you should be able to add all of those charges in the invoice. I think.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    themage said:
    In the payments screen, you should be able to check the "add future charges" box and set the number to as many months (or years if on annual billing) you want added. 
    Save and ok out, then you should be able to add all of those charges in the invoice. I think.
    Yep.  This is how you do it.
  • BusyProperties
    Options
    @themage I don't see anything that refers to future charges in any of my screens. I changed the ledger settings to annual in order to bill out the one year. Previously in the Payment screen you could edit charges & payments and add each month but I don't have that option available any more.  
  • MamaDuke7
    Options
    Right in the center of the payment screen.

• BusyProperties
    Options
    @MamaDuke7 I seriously love you!!!! Thanks so much :)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads