RE: Invoicing

Options
GM_SJ_BSS
GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
I have a tenant that has 9 units.   1 is in cc the other 8 are outdoor standard units.  I'm having an issue with the invoicing showing all the units on 1 invoice.  For some reason it is sending the climate control unit invoice seperate from the other 8 units.  The tenant keeps requesting that the invoice show all 9 units and I can't see to figure out why it is excluding the climate control unit and sending a seperate invoice.  All units are due on the 1st of the month, they are all set up with invoicing 10 days prior.  So in sitelink is there a limit to the number of units included in an invoice or is this just some weird glitz?

Answers

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are all 9 units linked?
  • GM_SJ_BSS
    Options
    Yes they are all linked
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @storable_support I don't know the answer to this one!
  • GM_SJ_BSS
    Options
    I appreciate the efforts MamaDuke7
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @GM_SJ_BSS - you'll want to call into support on this one! It would be best to have someone take a look at this. 
  • GM_SJ_BSS
    Options
    thank you Storable_support

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads