How to run the self storage biz from the beach?

Options
mfassel
mfassel Unconfirmed, Registered User
I want to do it all from my phone, and Sitelink isn't helping me. I love to travel light. I want to leave the laptop behind. The problem is... I need to correspond by email and text with my storage customers. Sadly, Sitelink MyHub interface has no ability to do that. To send a message to a customer and have a record of it in the Sitelink Notes history, I must use the Windows client (the laptop).

I've heard of folks running multiple self-storage sites from anywhere using their phone. How do you handle correspondence?  

Comments

• GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    mfassel said:
    I want to do it all from my phone, and Sitelink isn't helping me. I love to travel light. I want to leave the laptop behind. The problem is... I need to correspond by email and text with my storage customers. Sadly, Sitelink MyHub interface has no ability to do that. To send a message to a customer and have a record of it in the Sitelink Notes history, I must use the Windows client (the laptop).

I've heard of folks running multiple self-storage sites from anywhere using their phone. How do you handle correspondence?  
    Hi, hopefully someone has assisted you since this post.. You can email tenants from Myhub and it should record it under Notes history.  When your on MyHub, click on 'customers' then click on 'Tenants' and now you should see a list of tenants and on the right side, you should see their emails.  Double click on the email and now you can send message through myhub with it recorded under Notes

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads