Accepting CashApp, Venmo, ApplePay?

GlenMark
GlenMark Registered User ✭✭✭
Has SiteLink thought about ways of accepting digital payments from CashApp, Venmo, ApplePay, etc? Or is there way to accept these forms of payment now and I am just missing something?

Answers

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can't even get chip readers in a day and age where vendors are using tap to pay and phone proximity for payment.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only way would be to accept the payment through those apps and process through Sitelink as an Offline Payment.
  • kmckee504
    kmckee504 Registered User
    Every YEAR I check periodically looking for any update on chip reader options and its a black hole.  Never spoken about and I guess never happening.  anywhere else, they are everywhere but not Sitelink

• DDP3
    DDP3 Registered User ✭✭✭
    A reliable source told me that Sitelink plans to release the chip readers in the 4th quarter of 2040. Keep your eyes peeled
  • BusyProperties
    BusyProperties Registered User ✭✭✭
    DDP3 said:
    A reliable source told me that Sitelink plans to release the chip readers in the 4th quarter of 2040. Keep your eyes peeled
     :D:D  
  • AdditionalAttic
    AdditionalAttic Registered User ✭✭✭
    DDP3 said:
     :D:D   I hope they release the chip reader in the morning as the plumber is suppose to come in the afternoon! LOL

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads