Accepting CashApp, Venmo, ApplePay?

Options
GlenMark
GlenMark Registered User ✭✭✭
Has SiteLink thought about ways of accepting digital payments from CashApp, Venmo, ApplePay, etc? Or is there way to accept these forms of payment now and I am just missing something?

Answers

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We can't even get chip readers in a day and age where vendors are using tap to pay and phone proximity for payment.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only way would be to accept the payment through those apps and process through Sitelink as an Offline Payment.
  • kmckee504
    kmckee504 Registered User
    Options
    Every YEAR I check periodically looking for any update on chip reader options and its a black hole.  Never spoken about and I guess never happening.  anywhere else, they are everywhere but not Sitelink

• DDP3
    DDP3 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    A reliable source told me that Sitelink plans to release the chip readers in the 4th quarter of 2040. Keep your eyes peeled
  • BusyProperties
    BusyProperties Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    DDP3 said:
    A reliable source told me that Sitelink plans to release the chip readers in the 4th quarter of 2040. Keep your eyes peeled
     :D:D  
  • AdditionalAttic
    AdditionalAttic Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    DDP3 said:
     :D:D   I hope they release the chip reader in the morning as the plumber is suppose to come in the afternoon! LOL

• teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ESS said:
    We can't even get chip readers in a day and age where vendors are using tap to pay and phone proximity for payment.
    Yet I'm being bugged to death by Storable to run PCI DSS tests on my firewall and network!  Even though we do not store info on our local machines (its all in sitelink and tokenized) 

Because its way more important than Chip readers I suppose
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ESS said:
    Yet I'm being bugged to death by Storable to run PCI DSS tests on my firewall and network!  Even though we do not store info on our local machines (its all in sitelink and tokenized) 

Because its way more important than Chip readers I suppose
    I was forced to do this.  It took DAYS, and 99% of it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with us and EVERYTHING to do with Sitelink Payment Processing and how THEY handle things.  Even my head IT guy had NO idea why we were being asked the questions we were.  And even providing answers directly from Sysco for the parts of the scan that "failed" (they didn't really), I had to attest TWICE that the answers from the developers were true.
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just wait until they start requiring multi factor authentication for every login to Web Edition and Myhub.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads