How to set rate increase notification sent automatically 30 days before the rate take effect?

Options
I want to set up rate increase notification email sent automatically 30 days before the rate increase kicks in. Example When new tenant moves in I want to be able to change rate on  move in day,  let’s 6 months  later customer get the new rate but I want the rate increase notification emails sent out automatically on the 5th month. Let’s say tenant moved in on 1st January and I want the new rate starts from 1st  July.is there away to set up the rate notification email sent automatically on 1st May.thanks

Answers

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Company > Tenant Rate Optimization 

On the right side about halfway down, there's a spot for how far in advance to send tenants the rate increase notice.  Then they will pop up in your Reminders List when it's time to send them out.
  • djamel
    djamel Registered User
    Options
    Thank you for you assistance. apparently there is away to set it up  to  send them automatically. Below is a response from storable support.
    Hello ,

Djamel the Rate increases notices automatically send on their own 30 days before the scheduled rate change date. You can set their rate change dates in Company> Edit Rent if you want to do them individually or Company> Tenant Rate optimization if you want to sent the rate changes to go on their own.

Thank you,

Veronika | Storable Support
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only things that can be fully automated to process automatically are invoices and autobills.  Otherwise, you still have to manually process the letters when they come up on the reminders list.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads