What to use on dirty doors?

Options
I have a climate controlled facility and am noticing my interior roll up doors getting dusty. Have tried several different ways of wiping them down without water or cleaners but not much luck. Was considering getting a California Car Duster to try it and see if it has any benefits. Have used them on my vehicle and they work great and was thinking they would work for rollup doors.  Has anyone ever used one for cleaning the doors? What do you use to clean your doors?
Mike McGovern
Site Manager
StoreMore! Self Storage
Tagged:

Answers

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We use a Swiffer duster. It bends just enough to get in the crevices when swiped from side to side or with pressure going up and down. The extender on them is super helpful, too
  • mmcgovern_stor
    mmcgovern_stor Registered User
    Options
    Thanks! I tried the Swiffer already on my small doors and it worked ok. Just takes a while on the big doors. The California Duster is the same type of thing but microfiber coated in wax but quite a bit larger. 
    Mike McGovern
    Site Manager
    StoreMore! Self Storage
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The California Duster should work well.  I used it at a previous property.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interesting! We'll have to go buy one to try out
  • ChrisRobinson
    ChrisRobinson Registered User
    Options
    Microfiber cloth, if you want it to be even easier get a locking angled swiffer. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads