Which table/column is Power in in the data mining tool?

Options
I need to write a query grabbing all the units which should have power, but for the life of me I can't figure out where this is stored.
Tagged:

Answers

• lv_hk
    lv_hk Registered User
    Options
    Hi Chris,

Faster to check in the report -> Rentroll - column "bPower", but if you need it for SQL then table "Units"  - column "bPower".

Cheers
  • ChrisRobinson
    ChrisRobinson Registered User
    Options
    we charge extra for power, I need to see a list of people  who are paying. If I'm not mistaken Units.bPower just lists units with power hookups
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go into company>Utilities>Inspect charges (upper left) use the drop down menu by "Charge Description" to locate the correct charge "power", "electricity" and it will give you all tenants that had the charge applied this month.  Or if anniversary billing, change the start date to 30 or 31 days prior.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 16
    Options
    Hi @ChrisRobinson - You can use the Recurring Charges report filtered to the type of charge you want to see. Check out the screenshot below. If you have more questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at 919-865-0789, Option 2.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads