Is it possible to bulk add competitors/rates?

Options
I wrote a stripper to grab the unit prices for every facility in the county. That's a total of around 700 units in over 50 facilities. I would like to make use of the competitor tracking feature but there's no way I'm entering and maintaining this data by hand. Is there a method for bulk inserting/updating those values?
Tagged:

Answers

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No.  The competitor data is time-intensive and clunky.  I don't bother with it in SLWE.  I just use Excel.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello- There are API methods to list/add/update competitor tracking info. It's not as simple as uploading a spreadsheet but it can be programmed to be easier than manual entry! If you're interested in this API option, please reach out to our support team at 919-865-0789 > Option 2.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads