Bulletin Board Updates

Options
When online payments are made we receive an update on the bulletin board for which tenant paid online, the amount paid and the day they paid it. 

This does not let us know if it is an overdue payment which may need to be unoverlocked. We then need to log into the payment screen and verify to make sure it wasn't an overdue payment which requires action.

It would be very helpful if you could include when the unit is now paid up until and if it is currently overlocked. I would like to suggest SiteLink add this feature. 

I'm open to suggestions on what's the best way to make this suggestion to SiteLink and if there is currently a more practical solution than looking up each individual online payment.

Answers

• AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your bulletin board should alert you to "reverse overlock" according to your settings. 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like maybe you don't have your Overlock and/or Reverse Overlock prompts set up.  If you do this, then that prompt will be in the reminders list automatically when they apply, as @AnitaJohnson1269 said.  Then there's no need to look at any account.

I don't even have the payment notifications turned on.  I don't need special notice of that.  It'll show up on the daily close and I'll get prompted if I need to take any other action.
  • sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:
    Sounds like maybe you don't have your Overlock and/or Reverse Overlock prompts set up.  If you do this, then that prompt will be in the reminders list automatically when they apply, as @AnitaJohnson1269 said.  Then there's no need to look at any account.

I don't even have the payment notifications turned on.  I don't need special notice of that.  It'll show up on the daily close and I'll get prompted if I need to take any other action.
    Where do I go to turn those payment notifications off?? I get notified on my bulletin board AND Outlook, must be corp control which I don't have access to. 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where do I go to turn those payment notifications off?? I get notified on my bulletin board AND Outlook, must be corp control which I don't have access to. 
    Correct, it's in Corporate Control.
  • sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    @MamaDuke7 Can you elaborate on where to turn the notifications off within Corporate Controls? Thanks so much!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads