1099 for Storable Payments

Options
JulieAton
JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
Has anyone figured out their 1099s or received corrected ones? I am really concerned about the amounts of income they have reported to the IRS.  Thought I would ask here before I have my CPA contact the IRS.  
I was forced to switch to Storable Payments in end of June. I have three 1099s from Payrix Solutions. One with astronomically amounts - $10,728,809.00 for Jul, Aug, Sep and a smaller amount for June.  None of the three are marked as Corrected.  For Sept-Dec I have one from Worldpay but has our address wrong.  

Comments

• JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    edited March 8
    Options
    I just got out the calculator. The total of the 1099s I have after being forced to change to Storable Payments the end of June total $10,940,052.57. That is for 1/2 year. The 1099 from previous processor for 6 months is $254,108.02. So $11,194,160.59 of income was officially reported to the IRS when our total for the year is a fraction of that.

• BusyProperties
    BusyProperties Registered User ✭✭✭
    edited March 11
    Options
    I received 4. I have 3 locations & can match up the account # on the 1099 to the MID # on the bank info in the corp control center. BUT I also have a 4th one that is for over 22 mil which seems to be for my 2nd location...???
    Edited to add a 5th one which looks different but seems to also be from Payrix - lists only Oct-Dec and I am not sure what the account # is....
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @JulieAton- Unfortunately we had some incorrect 1099s that were sent out. We sent out corrected ones via mail. If you have not received the corrected 1099, please send an email to merchantsupport@sitelink.com and we will email you a copy. 
  • BusyProperties
    BusyProperties Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    @JulieAton- Unfortunately we had some incorrect 1099s that were sent out. We sent out corrected ones via mail. If you have not received the corrected 1099, please send an email to merchantsupport@sitelink.com and we will email you a copy. 
    How do we know which ones are the corrected ones - the box is not checked at the top? 
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 13
    Options
    @BusyProperties - The new forms do not say "corrected" because the old forms were not formally reported to the IRS. Please message merchantsupport@sitelink.com to see which one of your forms are the corrected one.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads