Climate control temperatures in Ontario

Options
Looking for some guidance, what are most climate controlled temperatures set at in Ontario, for summer and winter.  thank you

Answers

• GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm in CT, not sure if it helps, but normal temp for climate control in the states is 55/85.   Don't forget no matter what you set it to, you may still get tenants complain its either too hot in the summer or it's too cold in the winter, we have to remind our tenants, the climate control not meant for their comfort only their items.  
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Climate Control" is one of those undefined Grey Areas; I have yet to find any legal reference to a specific range of temperatures!

Generally, the "accepted range" I've found is between 55F and 85F with Humidity not above 55%.

Our facility maintains 50% humidity, and a temp range of 55 to 70F... so I feel validated/safe stating that we are "climate controlled".

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 21
    Options
    We are temperature controlled, but here in the Houston area. A/C is set to 78 and heater is set to 55. We usually only have our heat on from late December/January to February, as it stays warm here most of the year. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads