Looking for a SMS service for reviews to new tenants

Options
Hi.

I am looking for an SMS service to send out a brief message to new tenants that signup with a link to our Google page for a review. Does anyone have any good recommendations of a service and how much does it cost a month? (It'd be for 1 location)

Thanks!

Comments

• helenatim
    helenatim Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have been very happy with SelfStorageSMS.  Whatever the cost, and it's not much, it is a very effective way to reach out to tenants for reviews, when they are delinquent, or when you need to contact a lot of tenants at one time. People read texts more than emails.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you only want to send that new tenant text and nothing more, I'd consider doing through a free platform like TextNow.  That's what we use to text tenants and we just note their account that the text was sent.
  • sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    helenatim said:
    I have been very happy with SelfStorageSMS.  Whatever the cost, and it's not much, it is a very effective way to reach out to tenants for reviews, when they are delinquent, or when you need to contact a lot of tenants at one time. People read texts more than emails.
    Does this integrate with Sitelink to notes? 
  • helenatim
    helenatim Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    helenatim said:
    Does this integrate with Sitelink to notes? 
    Yes it does.  I have begun to use text more than email, especially with delinquency, and it gets results.  I also text our Google review link at Move-out.
  • GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    edited April 19
    Options

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads