Setting up a reminders for staff to complete a task

Options
sonyawiprud
sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
I am running into a glitch, when I create a reminder for staff in a tenant's file, it only shows up on MY calendar not theirs, even though I see ALL EMPLOYEES in the reminder I am creating. What am I doing wrong? I just tested it and it did not show up for my staff. 

Comments

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @sonyawiprud - it looks to be running correctly on our end. We'd love to take a look at this with you and troubleshoot the issue. Please contact us at 919-865-0789 Option 2.
  • GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    edited April 4
    Options
    I am running into a glitch, when I create a reminder for staff in a tenant's file, it only shows up on MY calendar not theirs, even though I see ALL EMPLOYEES in the reminder I am creating. What am I doing wrong? I just tested it and it did not show up for my staff. 
    When you are on your staff's sitelink,  with the calendar open, have you click on the blue arrow next the 'Daily Calendar' ?   Just a thought.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 5
    Options
    GM_SJ_BSS said:
    When you are on your staff's sitelink,  with the calendar open, have you click on the blue arrow next the 'Daily Calendar' ?   Just a thought.
    This and I always have to click on Today when I come in because it's still on the previous day (or whatever day was the last time Today was selected). When there are future Reminders, on the calendar, you will see a tiny red flag for that day, too.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads