Non prepay reoccurring discount?

Options
Is there any way to set a limit on a reoccurring discount? Like 10% for 6 months, without it having to be a prepay requirement? 

Answers

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Set the correct number of months for your discount.
  • Delia
    Delia Registered User
    Options
    Thank you for your answer, but this method requires the prepay for the amount of months listed. I would like to have a recurring discount (like if it never expires) but be able to limit it to 6 months or a year.

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 25
    Options
    The one stating GENERAL is not a pre-pay.  I've used it many times and I don't do pre-pay discounts.

And the bottom box tells how many months until it expires.
  • Delia
    Delia Registered User
    Options
    Hrmmm... every time I set it for 6 months, it presents with a total of the full 6 months due on move-in. It works well for a single month that I can reapply each month, but I am trying to not have to apply the discount to each unit each month for 6 months.
    Thank you so much for your reply. :smile:
  • MamaDuke7
    edited March 25
    Options
    It shows that way, but if you look at the top  where it shows the current amount due, it doesn't require the pre-payment.  It just puts the full 6 months of charges on, but they aren't DUE until the due date each month.  So you just take the current payment and ignore the full amount it automatically fills in.
  • Delia
    Delia Registered User
    Options
    Thank you  :)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads