E-Sign Booking Confirmation

Options
HPreston
HPreston Registered User
I am trying to attach a customer sign up sheet via the booking conformation. I want to send out the customer sign up embeaded into the form. Can the Booking Confirmation be used as E-Sign?

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can add E-Sign fields to the Booking Confirmation, so it should work.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In SiteLink, the booking confirmation cannot be eSigned on a reservation as there is no ledger / rental yet to attach the document to. See below that that the eSign options on the right are disabled for a Waiting (reservation/lead) tenant. For additional help, please contact our support team at 919-865-0789 > Option 2 or Support@Sitelink.com.

• GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    HPreston said:
    I am trying to attach a customer sign up sheet via the booking conformation. I want to send out the customer sign up embeaded into the form. Can the Booking Confirmation be used as E-Sign?
    You can go to setup, Forms and create the esign document you want to send out with the reservations.  Then go to Campaign Schedule, and add new, Name the Event, then select the trigger event, select single occurrence, then under the 'applies to customer type'  select reservation and so on, don't forgot to add the Letter you created under the options section.  Now this won't go out the same time as the reservation confirmation but it will pop up under reminders for you to process when a reservation is made provided everything was set up correctly.  Once done, give it test run with a fake reservation using the facility email or your own whichever.  Just a thought.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads