SiteLink double charging tenants lately. Anyone else?

Options
So new thing with SiteLink that is starting to appear more and more...

Tenants on autopay are getting double charged and SiteLink doesn't pickup that they paid for 2 months of rent. In the receipts tab, it shows "DELETED" then another receipt with a 2nd charge on Tenant's rent.

Anyone else experiencing this? Spoke to a Tier 2 yesterday and they had no idea of the issue. We've had this happen to 3 tenants in the last month and a half.

Comments

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't seen anything like that happening here. 
    Are these payments made online, autopay, or by office staff?
  • donnaq
    donnaq Registered User
    Options
    themage said:
    I haven't seen anything like that happening here. 
    Are these payments made online, autopay, or by office staff?
    Just regular autopay tenants. Sitelink told me yesterday Storable knows of the issue but have no ETA when It is getting fixed haha... Hopefully soon as this is a HORRIBLE bug. Imagine if this overdrafts someone's account
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @donnaq - Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We understand the inconvenience caused by the double charges experienced by tenants on autopay, and we sincerely apologize for this oversight. One of our support team members reached out and spoke with Brian about the issue and we were able to find a resolution. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we worked to resolve this matter. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads