worse customer support

Options
LADYLIFT1
LADYLIFT1 Registered User ✭✭✭
Our bank account was hacked as if thats not enough, trying to get in touch with sitelink merchant services is impossible.
I left messages yesterday and today. spoke with tech support they are no help.
What horrible customer support there is none. So nothing I can do just wait twiddling my thumbs hoping they call.   I dont even have an option to switch merchant companies   I believe you have to have them. 

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We are so sorry to hear this has happened to you! We just escalated to support and the Billing team has confirmed they are working diligently on the case and will get back to you with next steps to remedy ASAP.
  • jimbo1956
    jimbo1956 Registered User
    Options
    I received this email a few days ago.  I have been on web edition for years - have websites with them and use their payment platform. Not only has the service declined -they are clueless who their customers are and their needs and expectations. Seems like the only person that knows I exist is the guy that taps me for about $3000 per month

Hello,

I'm reaching out because you don't have tech support for SiteLink and I wanted to give you a snapshot of where we're at with your current version of SiteLink.

We discontinued future programming changes/updates for SiteLink Standalone 5 years ago. While we are continuing to offer our inhouse support by email and phone, that support is now $2,400/year.

I just want you to be as prepared as possible for anything that could happen with SiteLink Standalone in the future, which is looking more and more like sunsetting that product for us. You would be opening up some significant opportunities for your business and your tenants by allowing for online payments, move-ins, or reservations, while simultaneously getting a more stable software that is still actively being supported by us.

I'd love to connect with you to talk about options. There is no downside in taking a quick look at how it works. If you prefer standalone, you can always keep what you have!

You can schedule a meeting directly on my calendar:
    Schedule a Meeting With Me
    OR
    Call me directly at (512) 737-xxxx and I can help!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads