CLUELESS

Options

I received this email a few days ago.  I have been on web edition for years - have websites with them and use their payment platform. Not only has the service declined -they are clueless who their customers are and their needs and expectations. Seems like the only person that knows I exist is the guy that taps me for about $3000 per month

Hello,

I'm reaching out because you don't have tech support for SiteLink and I wanted to give you a snapshot of where we're at with your current version of SiteLink.

We discontinued future programming changes/updates for SiteLink Standalone 5 years ago. While we are continuing to offer our inhouse support by email and phone, that support is now $2,400/year.

I just want you to be as prepared as possible for anything that could happen with SiteLink Standalone in the future, which is looking more and more like sunsetting that product for us. You would be opening up some significant opportunities for your business and your tenants by allowing for online payments, move-ins, or reservations, while simultaneously getting a more stable software that is still actively being supported by us.

I'd love to connect with you to talk about options. There is no downside in taking a quick look at how it works. If you prefer standalone, you can always keep what you have!

You can schedule a meeting directly on my calendar:
Schedule a Meeting With Me
OR
Call me directly at (512) 737-xxxx and I can help!

Comments

• GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    That's terrible.  Did you call that number?  I'm not a sitelink expert but I don't recognize the phone number.  Most of the sitelink numbers we call start with area code 919.  
  • jimbo1956
    jimbo1956 Registered User
    Options
    Its from an @storable email  ---The 512 area code is Austin Texas where their headquarters is located.

I responded to him by email acknowledging that it probably wasn't his fault that he didn't know any better.
    To me it shows the disconnect that exists with-in the company--If you have a problem--sitelink blames the website folks and visa versa. It is very difficult to resolve issues with them. Common sense seems not be in vogue anymore
  • GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have been using Sitelink for about 10+  yrs and while they have made a few improvements, I see more complaints now from sitelink users then ever before.  If I had more say in the software for this facility, I would definitely do some research for new management software.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads