Storlogix text messaged all of my customers without permission

sonyawiprud
sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
So, over the weekend all my customers were texted by Storlogix Cloud (PTI), letting them know they can download an app (EasyCode) to open the gates. This was done without my knowledge/permission. We do not offer EasyCode at my location because it presents a whole host of other problems. I have had to field several phone calls, as well as in person questions about the app. Is there a way to disable this feature in SL? I feel like I have seen it in the past, but can't figure out where. 

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be a StorLogix setting, not Sitelink.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there! You’re right—there isn’t a direct setting in SiteLink to manage that particular feature. We would recommend giving PTI a quick call or checking with their support team to see if that specific feature can be disabled from their side.
  • sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
    Hey there! You’re right—there isn’t a direct setting in SiteLink to manage that particular feature. We would recommend giving PTI a quick call or checking with their support team to see if that specific feature can be disabled from their side.
    Thank you!  I swear I saw a checkbox somewhere to disable it! I'll check mt Storlogix settings. 

• Erin
    Erin Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified
    From the Bridge client, in Storlogix, click on the configuration tab, under that tab one of the lines reads "EasyCodeOption" when the guy checked mine it read "All Enabled" (something like that) and he clicked in that box and changed it to read 'AllDisabled'  no space between the words and the A and D both capitalized.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads