Save Money on Rent with Self Storage [Blog]
Whenever you’re changing homes, you have a lot to think about. Let Storage.com help you navigate the process with tips on buying, selling, or renting, or with some additional space to help along the way.
FACT: The area you’re researching isn’t cheap to live in.
OPINION: It doesn’t make much sense to rent living space for things you use for small stretches throughout the year.
Space is hard to come by in New York City, Washington D.C., Chicago, Seattle, or whatever city you’re currently researching. Therefore, it’s expensive. And the more living space you need, the more expensive it becomes.
SOLUTION: (Keep reading... )
- 1.8K All Categories
- 29 What's new?
- 2 Storable Payments: What's new?
- 44 Lead to Lease
- 26 Price Optimization
- Self-Storage Operations
- 69 Starting Out in Self-Storage
- 3 3rd Party Management
- 203 Regional Discussions
- 162 Miscellaneous Discussions
- 61 Industry Webinars
- 61 Self-Storage Website Design & Listing Services
- 21 Credit Cards & Payment Processing
- 27 Self-Storage Call Centers & Kiosks
- 46 Notifications, SMS & Phone Integrations
- 86 Self-Storage Insurance, Legal & Auctions
- 11 Self-Storage Revenue Management & Analytics
- 15 Gates & Access for Self-Storage Facilities
- 7 Ancillary Services for Self-Storage Facilites
- Self-Storage Times
- 62 News
- 30 Opinion
- 148 Lifestyle