Payment Options with SBOA Merchant Services

Options
mitchlanger
mitchlanger SBOAMerchantServices Moderator
edited April 2017 in SBOA Merchant Services

SBOA Credit and Debit Processing

More Benefits to you as a SBOA Merchant Services customer

Our robust products handle millions of transactions and do so in a secure manner.
As a full-service provider, customer support and loss prevention are handled in house.
Our best in class in-house support teams can answer billing and statement questions, assist you with technical problems, and provide support with customer chargeback issues.
Our in-house loss prevention team provides customers with an early notification of potential fraudulent activity.

Comments

• DGOODMAN
    DGOODMAN Registered User
    Options
    I am having a problem with credit card payments that are taken and not getting posted to my bank account.  Who do I contact to get help with this issue?
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DGOODMAN said:
    I am having a problem with credit card payments that are taken and not getting posted to my bank account.  Who do I contact to get help with this issue?
    You will need to contact your payment processor.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads