Competitor Price Tracking In Self-Storage [Resource] [Whitepaper]
Excerpt: Five of your sixty 5 x 10 climate-controlled units are vacant. Yesterday, the self-storage
facility down the street decreased its monthly rate on its 5 x 10 climate controlled units
by $7 so that your units are now $5 per month more expensive. Do you adjust your
monthly rate or leave it where it is?
Although the concept of competitive intelligence and consideration of competitors’
pricing practices when setting rates is not new, the ability of small and mid-size selfstorage
companies to use such information is about to improve dramatically. This change
should result in more systematic approaches to pricing and significantly greater profits
Please share your thoughts in the comments area below!
- 1.8K All Categories
- 29 What's new?
- 2 Storable Payments: What's new?
- 44 Lead to Lease
- 26 Price Optimization
- Self-Storage Operations
- 69 Starting Out in Self-Storage
- 3 3rd Party Management
- 203 Regional Discussions
- 162 Miscellaneous Discussions
- 61 Industry Webinars
- 61 Self-Storage Website Design & Listing Services
- 21 Credit Cards & Payment Processing
- 27 Self-Storage Call Centers & Kiosks
- 46 Notifications, SMS & Phone Integrations
- 86 Self-Storage Insurance, Legal & Auctions
- 11 Self-Storage Revenue Management & Analytics
- 15 Gates & Access for Self-Storage Facilities
- 7 Ancillary Services for Self-Storage Facilites
- Self-Storage Times
- 62 News
- 30 Opinion
- 148 Lifestyle