Questions about Self Storage Pricing?

Warren
Warren VeritecSolutions Moderator
This Discussion allows you to ask any question you would like about self storage pricing and changing customer rents.  Go ahead, ask anything and we'll attempt to answer your question as best we can!

Comments

• sdgr35
    sdgr35 Registered User ✭✭
    How do I set a unit rate so they change to a new price upon tenant vacating?...so I need all my 5x10's to change to a new rate as soon as its vacated. Thanks
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    You just set the standard rates to what you want them to be (using the Batch Edit Standard Rates).  When they vacate, they will come up as available with the new rate that you applied.
  • sdgr35
    Got it! Thanks for your help😊
  • sdgr35
    Do I change it for both columns,  standard rate and new standard rate? 
  • sdgr35
    Oh I see it automatically changes both columns, forget my question. Thanks!
  • FernandoCourts
    FernandoCourts Registered User

Hey. I am looking for self-storage units in Markham. I need to transfer my stuff from a storage unit in North York to Markham. They are asking for more rent now and I can't afford it.  I am not familiar with storage units in Markham. One of my friends suggested a storage unit and he told me that they offer the best self-storage prices in Markham.

Does anyone have previous experience with them?

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads