Improve your typing skills [Game]

Options
Ross_Lampe
Ross_Lampe SiteLink Employee ✭✭✭

Comments

• Chuck_Vion
    Chuck_Vion SiteLink Employee, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified marketplace moderator
    Options
    My first attempt was a mulligan - it took me a few to realize you need to type each word correct before moving on to next word, I didn't capitalize the first Word so my subsequent words didn't get recorded until I deleted it all and started over.

Cool game! I like how it tells you the source of the passage you just typed afterward, along with your Words Per Minute (WPM) and Accuracy percentage. My second attempt yielded 43 WPM at 93% accuracy - lots of room for improvement :-)
    Chuck Vion
    FineView Marketing
      |  Chief Marketing Officer
  • Drew
    Drew Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    First try was 84wpm at 97% accuracy. Don't think I could type faster - not sure how those get 180+wpm!!
  • Chuck_Vion
    Chuck_Vion SiteLink Employee, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified marketplace moderator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Drew said:
    First try was 84wpm at 97% accuracy. Don't think I could type faster - not sure how those get 180+wpm!!

Nice Drew! You destroyed me; looks like I have a lot more practicing to do. 180Wwpm is ridiculous!

Chuck Vion
    FineView Marketing
      |  Chief Marketing Officer
  • Donnica
    Donnica Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    How fun! I'm not going to mention mine. To embarrassing :neutral:  
  • karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow! I blew it.....lol.....34 words is my best with 99.6% accuracy. PRACTICE!!!
Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads