Walk Thru Settings

MegumiM
MegumiM Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
I love that you can do unit checks with myHub but I didn't see any way of changing how many units you can display at a time. It's set to display 100 units at a time. We have multiple buildings at our facility and it would be easier if we could change up how many we can view. That way we can keep units together according each building. Is there any way to change the default number of units to view at a time?

Comments

• Eric_Lewis
    Eric_Lewis Registered Moderator, Community Manager, SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified marketplace moderator
    edited May 2017
    MegumiM said:

I love that you can do unit checks with myHub but I didn't see any way of changing how many units you can display at a time. It's set to display 100 units at a time. We have multiple buildings at our facility and it would be easier if we could change up how many we can view. That way we can keep units together according each building. Is there any way to change the default number of units to view at a time?
    MegumiM,

100 units is the max number of units that can be displayed at one time.  The reasoning for the 100 unit limit is to ensure the page loads quickly with very little delay.  Adding more data will slow down the time it takes the page to load.  One option is to change the Walk Thru Order of your units.  By changing the unit order it would reduce the back and forth trying to find the unit.  Here is a link explaining How to change your Walk Thru Order. https://storageforum.sitelink.com/discussion/415/how-do-i-setup-my-walk-thru-order-software-setup-faq
  • Drew
    Drew Registered User ✭✭✭
    Good question. Interested to hear about this as well!
  • MegumiM
    MegumiM Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Is there any way to make it display less units or is it defaulted to display 100?
  • Eric_Lewis
    Eric_Lewis Registered Moderator, Community Manager, SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified marketplace moderator

MegumiM said:

Is there any way to make it display less units or is it defaulted to display 100?

MegumiM,

The default display is 100 units at this time and cannot be changed.
  • MegumiM
    That may be something to consider on your next update.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads